CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 10, 2007

sunshine and silly roommates

So I just got home from a crazy day and it just feels so good sometimes to simply sit down. Too bad it doesn't feel like that everytime I sit down. But when you've been working really hard, and have been on your feet all day, gotta love that feeling of slumping down on the couch and not doing anything. Especially when it's sunny out and you can open the curtains and just enjoy the moment. It's actually getting warmer down here now, and it's exciting to not have to wear my big wool jacket everywhere I go. I have the weather forecast on my desktop (thanks to google desktop... you should download it... it's really cool), and all it's showing for the next 3 days are sunshines! Monday looks like it will be almost 70 degrees amazingly enough! Maybe I will do some homework outside.

Just a funny side note, my roommate Rachel and I are the only ones home at the moment, and I am currently listening to her sing songs like "Mr. Sandman" and "Lollipop" etc. in the shower. lol. She is one of those people that is just accidentally a funny person. You can catch her talking to herself or inanimate objects on a regular basis. Although I do that too, but it's not the fact that she does it, but the things she says that are funny. Once my roommate Heather and I were doing something quiet in our room and suddenly, out of nowhere, we hear Rachel pipe up with "I'm bringing sexy back". She still hasn't lived that one down :) Maybe I'll start posting funny roommate quotes on here too. Those are always fun. I'm also going to try and get some pictures up here soon! Keep checkin' back!

No comments:

Post a Comment