CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 6, 2007

No Time!

Okay, I don't really have time to write tonight, like I thought I would (ugh)... so I'm going to make a list of all the things I need to write to y'all about. Here we go:

Group Eureka
Cohort Awards
End of Winter Semester
Moving
New Practicum

I have pictures from some of these things and I will put them up as soon as I have time, which may not be until NEXT Sunday... unfortunately. I have 10 credits of classes right now for spring term, which is more than most people are allowed to have... but I'm in fast track, and that's how things roll in the program. Anyway, I gotta go, but my new address is:

673 E 800 N
Provo, UT 84606

AND, I found out that I will be in 3rd or 4th grade. They originally told me most likely fourth, then they told me third, and now the latest I've heard is that I can choose. So cast your votes! Comment and let me know what you think. 3rd grade does cursive, and times tables, and 4th grade is focused on Utah history. I hope y'all are having a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment