CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cohort Awards

At the end of winter semester our cohort decided to do cohort awards. We passed a list around, took down ideas for awards, and then had everyone nominate a member of our cohort for each award. Since me and the rest of Eureka headed up the party, we were in charge of the awards, and so we not only got to know which category we won, but also everything everyone nominated us for. Here's my list:

Most likely to start a business (this was my winner)
Most likely to compete in the olympics
Most likely to be seen on the red carpet
Most likely to get a PhD
Most likely to participate in a human-tested science experiment
Most likely to live in a tree
Most likely to be a millionaire
Most likely to make it into the White House

I was amused! But these are all things that I would want people to think of me... so I guess I'm giving the right impressions of myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment