CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

From the Mouth's of Fourth Graders

A letter to a pen pal: "and yep my grandma fell down again but she is ok i think they shood put bars on the side of her bed."

Responding to a prompt regarding why our national flower is a rose, and if they'd choose a different flower:

"I could not pick a different flower because it is my mom's favorite flower and color. I think it was a good choice for the country because the state bird won't eat it."

"Because it is like everyone's favorite flower and my moms and my aunts favorite flower too and they smell good and I like it too.

And like mostly everyones mom likes them so thats why they picked it."

Answering the test question: What kind of evidence has been found that Native Americans lived here so long ago?

"Plimith Rock."

No comments:

Post a Comment