CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

keeping up

Sorry I've been a little down and out lately.  I promise to get going with my posting again soon. 

One of my excuses (lame, I know) is that I don't have any batteries for my camera currently.  I have a bunch of rechargeable ones, and a charger, but either the charger isn't working, or the batteries are done for.  I guess I need to test them out a little bit to figure out which is which.  In the meantime, I guess I feel like posts are a little boring with no pictures to illustrate what I'm talking about.  Though I might just bore you anyway... :). 

In the meantime, check out this post, written by my roommate Brooke, on her blog.  I'm a fan. 

It includes snippets of what I've been involved in/doing lately (including the chickens, and the spring garden, and the ostrich egg quiche, strawberry napoleons, and chocolate noodles part. yum.)

A little update:

Remember all that stuff I posted about that I was going to sell?  Luckily, all of that sold, including my computer!  Thanks to that, and help from awesome family and friends, I'm doing a little better in the financial arena lately.  Still nowhere near where I'd like to be, but I'm getting there. 

I also got a couple of new jobs.  In addition to substitute teaching for Provo, I got a job teaching adult ESL classes in the evenings three days a week, and I got a job at the Provo Bakery (where another one of my roommates works).  Once the paychecks for those start rolling in, I should be feeling pretty comfortable!  Right now I'm just trying to adjust to everything being different and a little crazy sometimes.

In other news, Wills left for Jerusalem today!  He'll be gone until May 10th. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, look at you giving me a little shoutout! :]

    The no pictures thing is no excuse. nice try...

    ReplyDelete