CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

underwear.

On Saturday, I spent most of my morning, and a little of my afternoon, in my underwear.

It was really, really great.

I woke up early-ish, went for a long run with my neighbor (not in my underwear... although i can imagine running in one's underwear is probably very pleasant), then made myself an amazing smoothie with watermelon and berries which totally hit the spot.  My roommate introduced me to the song "Clementine" by Sarah Jaffe and I hooked my computer up to the speakers and turned up the volume while I finished off my smoothie and did a little organizing and cleaning in preparation for my move (I'm still in the same house, different room. I'll post about it later). 



Whether or not spending the morning in my underwear and having a fabulous morning are related, remains to be seen.

although, I'm PRETTY sure they are.  

ps. you should definitely try it sometime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment