CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This song



Gonna live the simple life baby
Gonna live the simple life mama
We can see the fishboat lights
Sleep out underneath the night
Gonna live the simple life baby

Gonna love you all my life baby
Gonna love you all my life mama
River storms and river tides
Still held between two riversides
Gonna love you all my life baby

Sail me up the Hudson River
Sail me up the Hudson mama
From the Half Moon deck I see
Houses in the golden green
Sail me up the Hudson River!

Singing on the Hudson River
Singing on the Hudson mama
Sing of avocado trees and ships
And unborn children in your hips
Singing on the Hudson River!

There’s a five-piece gospel band
Inside the heart of every man!
Gonna live the simple life baby!
-----------------------------------------

Those guys. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment