CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm back!

Wow!  Blogger has a whole new post-writing-thingy!  I love it!  As soon as I can figure it all out I'll love it even more!

So, I'm totally ready to start this thing back up again.  I've been missing it.  I've been thinking that for quite awhile actually.  I've been very busy lately... I'm blessed with a very close group of friends and roommates and thus things are always happening (heaven forbid i miss out on any. thing.).  However another part of it is that I've had a little bit of blog confusion (I made that term up).  Feeling like I needed to choose some direction, in which I should take the writings on my blog.  I've been reading lots of themed blogs lately (running, nutrition, and various other things), and I suddenly felt like I needed some kind of theme!  Some sort of consistency!  Or something! 

But then, one of my friends recently posted a perfect insight on her blog.  She's been going through some difficult times lately, and had been posting about it, but was feeling a little guilt at subjecting the world to her struggles.  And then she said something along the lines of, "but then I realized that this blog is for writing about and recording my life, and that is just what I am doing".

And then I felt tons better.  Because that is really honestly what I want to do on my blog.  I just want to document my life, and the beauty in it.  The good and the bad, the trials and triumphs, the things that I love and hate, and everything in between.  My progress as a human being who is trying to better herself and learn to appreciate each moment in the life she is living.

So. I shall begin posting again soon.  Along with pictures and updates from my trips that I went on. In like February.  Ahem.

In the meantime, have some random pictures of some of our adventures from the last... 6 months? Or so? :)

 delicious conference breakfast

 Early spring kite flying adventures

flared nostrils.


General conference girls night (4 phases. this was serious business.)

rain-dancing.


No comments:

Post a Comment