CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Houston, we have landed.

My lovely family, friends, and all others who may be reading this blog :)~

I am officially here in my mission! It feels so good to be here!

I don't have much time, but I'm going to give all of you my direct address here, so that the mail you send will get to me faster:

4211 Clay Hill Drive #509
Houston, TX 77084

The weather is so great already. I love it. It will be getting very hot very soon I'm sure, but for right now, I'm enjoying the 75 degree weather and big blue sunny skies.

I'll write all of you next week to give you more of an update, but I hope you're all doing fabulous!

Love,

Hna. Austin Hollenbaugh

2 comments:

  1. Okay...you sound pretty happy with Houston and I'm jealous of your weather...Love from G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bienvenido a Houston!!! Espero que todo este bien. Quien es su companera? Como esta la mision?

    Estoy muy feliz para usted. Tengo animo para escuchar mas de su mision y la hobra. Cuidado y exito!

    Su amiga,
    Valery

    ReplyDelete