CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Love Stinks

Ayayay...

I have several things to write about but I'm not feeling very witty today, soooo we'll just go with the flow.

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my favorite sisters Emily (on the 20th). Em I can't believe you're already 18! I hope you have a great birthday and remember that I'm thinking about you! :)

The weather here has been crazy lately. It is most definitely not winter anymore already (well, since like the 2nd of February) because it's been like at least in the 70s most days. Also, I experienced my first REALLY humid day. Thank goodness it's not really hot yet, but I got just a glimpse of what is to come... everything felt damp. Including the air. And it felt all stuffy outside. I can't imagine what it's going to be like in the summer...

I got a lovely little Valentine's package from my grandma a few days ago and the package with my shirts and skirts. Pretty fun! Funny story: The day before I got my valentine package, my comp got her valentine package. Her valentine package included a bunch of big sugar cookies with pink frosting, and a little skunk holding a heart that says "love stinks" (amongst other things) ordered from DearElder. We talked about, "oh no the last thing we need is more candy we were just getting rid of our old candy!" The very next day I got my valentine's package, from DearElder, which included a whole bunch of big sugar cookies with pink frosting, and a little skunk holding a heart that says, "love stinks". Apparently my grandma and her mom were on the same brain wave... we're going to take a picture when we have a little time with our matching cookies and skunks.

Also, I got the cutest little valentine's card from my cousins Cary Lynn and Rory and from my grandma's good friend Carol who is basically an adopted aunt or grandma or something. We've known her forever and she's been a great friend to our family.

Finally, I apologize to all my family who sent me emails last week who still haven't gotten a reply. I'm going to write you letters eventually, I just don't really have that much time with the computer so it's easier to write snail mail. Oh and grandma, the DearElder took like 4 or 5 days to get to me I think. So probably about the same as regular mail.

Happy Belated Valentine's Day to all!

Love, Hermana Austin Hollenbaugh

No comments:

Post a Comment