CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Sad News

Queridos amigos y familia,

I'm sorry to say that I will no longer be able to post my updates to my blog. My mom will continue to send my emails on, but I will not be able to post onto my blog. If you are not receiving the emails from my mom, feel free to send her an email (susanmenka@yahoo.com) and let her know you want to receive them and she'll be happy to add you to the list. You can also email her and ask her what my direct address is at any given time. I have been moved from the Clay Hill Drive address, so don't send anymore mail that way.

I'd love to hear from any and all of you! Feel free to email me, or write me handwritten letters! Or type a letter and send it through regular mail! I hope you all are doing GREAT!

Love,

Hermana Austin Hollenbaugh

P.S. I will be back, posting on my blog in full force in about a year from now (when I get home from the mish), May 2010! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment