CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Healing

As some of you know, I returned home to Seattle from my mission in Houston late Friday night. I was not expected to finish my mission until May 2010, but do to health concerns I am back sooner than expected. For now the plans are to focus on addressing those concerns.

Will I go back after things are taken care of? Who knows. Life takes crazy turns and one can never know where they'll end up next :)

I will be here in Seattle for the next week or so, and then I will more than likely be headed to Utah for a bit to work a little, etc. I'll probably end up working through this year, and possibly applying to grad schools for the following year. But, as I said, who knows. I'm just gonna go where the wind takes me ;)

ps. stay tuned! as soon as I can get my camera to connect to the computer, I'll upload tons of mission pics!

2 comments:

  1. Hi miss Hollenbaugh,
    It's me Hunter from 4th grade
    07-08 school year.
    Why did you come home early?
    I hope you get better very soon!!!!
    Are you going to come back and teach?
    We'll got to get ready for church,

    hope to see ya soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you came home earlier than expected! I had to come home because of health reasons after only seven months. I originally thought I would go back, but I was going to have to wait at least six months and never did go back. It was really tough, especially that first little bit after I got home.

    It sounds like you have a great outlook though! If you ever want to chat, I'm here!

    ReplyDelete