CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

released

After almost a week of being home from the mission, I finally was officially released from being a full-time missionary last night. It was an interesting experience... don't know if I could really say it was a positive one. BUT, the fact is that I am now officially released, which means I can officially do non-missionary things.

What should I do first?? Back the car up without someone standing behind me to back me? Go on a stroll all by myself? Watch a movie? Give a boy a hug? Listen to the radio???

The possibilities are endless...

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do them all! When you are back in Utah, we should have a Eureka reunion and then you can see my little baby boy! I hope you're doing well and adjusting to the very different lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete