CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

free school supplies/books/files, etc. etc.

To anyone who is interested:

I have TONS of school stuff. TONS.

The year before my mission I taught 4th grade, as some of you know. I had originally planned to return to teaching after my mission, and so I packed everything up and kept it. But now that I'm here, I don't think I want to jump back into full-time classroom teaching right away. I don't think it would be healthy for me. For anyone who's ever been a teacher, they will understand this. For anyone that hasn't, well... just try to appreciate the extraordinary workloads and huge amounts of stress teachers carry on a regular basis. Cheerfully, I might add. :)

Anyway, getting back to the topic, I have to give all of this stuff away. I NEED to give all of this stuff away. It is currently occupying a much needed spot in my mother's garage, and she will appreciate all of us much more if we can vacate that spot as soon as possible.

Included in the stuff is:
  • lots of books of all varieties
  • files/lessons/worksheets from all subjects
  • tons of cool science visuals/examples like rocks, bugs, and other things of this sort, which I can't remember right now
  • pencils, erasers
  • prize coupons
  • on and on and on
There's tons of random stuff in there. But it's all good stuff. I promise.

If you need this stuff, or know someone who might need this stuff, or think that possibly someday in the future you might possibly want something that could maybe possibly be inside one of these boxes, please please please tell me. Call, text, email, facebook, leave a comment. Any method of communication is acceptable. Even telepathy. Maybe.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Austin!
    I have a friend down here in Provo who is starting her first year as a science teacher and would love any of the science things you have. My family is coming down during the middle of August. If they could get the stuff from you then they could get it down here. Thanks so much!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. That is Katie Temus (Merrill now) in case you were confused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Austin,
    I would LOVE any 4th grade stuff you have!! Let me know if you still have it or if someone has already gotten it :)
    Thanks!!
    Cami Devey Struiksma

    (you can email me at cstruiksma@channinghall.net)

    ReplyDelete