CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Small towns

I've been watching so much Gilmore Girls lately, I can't help but think about how much I would like to try living in a small town. I grew up on Anderson Island (which definitely fits in the small town category... if there was a teeny tiny town category, it'd fit there), and loved it as a kid, so I'd hope that I'd still love it as an adult (of course minus the whole "you can only get off the island when the ferry's running" deal).

I've thought about doing an internet search for small towns, but had ignored the idea since obviously deciding where I'm going to live for the rest of my life isn't exactly in the near future for me. But oddly enough, when I logged onto my Yahoo account, this article on small towns was up as a news story for the night.

America's 10 Coolest Small Towns

I'd seriously consider checking out the New York, Maine or California locations, but they all sound great!

1 comment:

  1. I've been to Belfast, ME. Wasn't that enamored with it. There were these weird little kids that followed us around.

    ReplyDelete