CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Clarification

After posting the previous post regarding a forward that I received in my email a little while back, I received a couple of comments that clear things up considerably:

From a good friend named Gordon:

"In short, False.

You might check out these links:
http://www.factcheck.org/specialreports/that_chain_e-mail_your_friend_sent_to.html
and especially http://snopes.com/politics/obama/money.asp. These are both from non-partisan websites, which I think can probably be trusted."

From a very politically aware best friend Caitlin:

"Agreed with Gordon. Absolute rubbish :) Obama is not a Muslim, nor is he a terrorist or associated with them. And that money for his house came from the fact he had two best-selling books out at the time, I'm sure."

Both of these people have proven to be trustworthy (previous to this), and they offer great logic (which has always been my strongpoint). Thus, I trust them. And their information.

*Note: This blog does not endorse either presidential candidate as of yet. This author is still in the investigation stage of coming to a decision. Stay tuned for my formal decision. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment