CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Photo Practice

Can I just say I LOVE photography?

A family friend has been teaching me a little bit about taking pictures over the past week, and I'm so thrilled, because I've been wanting to learn more about photography for years! She runs a photography studio out of her home, used to be in our ward (before we moved), and is just about the nicest person you could meet. I've been babysitting her darling 19-month-old daughter Jade (see bottom picture) on occasion for the past few weeks, and I asked if she would mind if I watched her edit her pictures for a bit so I could glean a little bit of knowledge from all her know-how... and she didn't. SO I got to watch her edit some pictures and see how some of the tools worked on her computer programs... etc. It's been great! Below are some of my beginner attempts. Let me know what you think :).




2 comments:

  1. I love them!! I always wanted to learn photography too. I should start carrying my camera everywhere and taking pictures. That little girl is SO cute! I hope your babies have curly hair like that. She could totally be yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the contrast between the two trees. Or the one tree in the two photos. Or the one tree in the one photo edited in two ways.

    ReplyDelete