CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

By jove, I think I'm making progress...

Good news friends! I got a job! I interviewed just the other weekend to be a nanny for a family in Orem. They have eight kids, but I'll only be watching the youngest three. I'll be living there with them, watching the kids from 8am to noon, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and 8am to 2pm Tuesday and Thursday.


I'm also hoping to get a job with the New Haven Treatment Center in Spanish Fork as well, because it goes right along with where I'm hopefully headed, and the hours work nicely with the nannying schedule! It will be 3 days a week from 3pm to 11pm. I'm thinking MWF would be best since I finish watching the kids earlier on those days.

Things are looking good!

Yay for moving up in life!

ps. Caitlin is going to have her baby ANY day now! AH i'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment