CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Louder Than Words

I do believe, that I'm finally putting together what I think I might possibly want to do with my life.

It hasn't completely formed yet, but so far as I mentioned in a previous post, I know that it will have something to do with girls, adolescence, body image, peer pressure, feminism, etc. etc.

I've had some other awesome ideas which I won't go into quite yet. However, I've been doing some web research, and I came across this cute website called Smart Girls Know. This week they're releasing a series of books about and written by teenage girls struggling with difficult situations, disorders, etc. The series is called Louder than Words. Every night this week (8pm EST) they will be having a live show about the different books, and talking with the girls, etc.


I've embedded the video, so that you can watch it from my blog, or you can just click on the link and check out the cool stuff they've got going on over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment