CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yet another confession. Actually, two.

Um.  I have another confession.

Actually a couple.

I am slightly ashamed, but I am overcoming those feelings by writing this post.

Number One.  I like milk chocolate just as well, or more, than I like dark chocolate. 

There. I said it.

I eat dark chocolate because it's slightly better for me, sometimes it's pretty good, and I often feel as though I may be shunned from my group of friends if I don't (not really. but sort of.). 

However, I am a total sucker for the sweet milky taste of milk chocolate.  

Number Two.  I don't like raw tomatoes. 

I can eat them when they're on a sandwich or are mashed up into sauce or on pizza, but plain tomatoes, even tomato chunks in a salad? No way. Yuck. 

Sorry all my favorite garden friends.  I just don't have the inherent tomato appreciation that seems to come so naturally to all of you.  And as for choosing the perfect tomato to plant in our garden... I'm really sorry, but I have absolutely no opinion.  They all taste the same to me when cooked.

2 comments:

  1. I forgive you to. But milk chocolate over dark? Really Austin? I love you anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete