CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Shared Female Contract, $190 a month

So... as I mentioned previously, I'm selling my contract at the house I was in, for reasons you can read about in that other post.

But, since today is March, and I really really really don't want to have to pay March's rent too (not to mention I don't have the money to do it!)  I figured I'd repost my craigslist ad, and add a few pictures.  Only four can be added on craigslist, but on my fabulous blog, I can add as many as I want!  So I'm linking here.

I apologize for the lighting not being great!

  
Part of the bathroom (shower, sink and vanity)

  
Other half of the bathroom

Hallway to the bedroom door from the bathroom.  There's also a large storage closet thing to the left of the bedroom door which isn't pictured.  My roommates put some stuff in it, but there's still quite a bit of room.

 
The stairway up to the bedroom (you can see the part of the bathroom with the shower and vanity at the top of the stairs)

  
Living room and fireplace

  
Another view of the living room, including the other windows

  
the kitchen

  
This pantry has been one of my favorite parts of the house!  There is still more room for food, and we haven't even started using those cabinets on the left!

  
The laundry room, with clotheslines hanging

  
the dining room area with piano and front door (on the left)

  
View of the house from the street side. The big window on the top floor is from our bedroom.

  
The back of the house.  There are two other smaller apartments connected to the house (one downstairs in the basement and the other is part of the top floor)

  
Some of the parking.  I have never had a problem finding a place to park.

No comments:

Post a Comment