CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

05.08.2010

I am exhausted.

I've worked 6 or 7 hour shifts at the bakery four days in a row (which means waking up at 5:30am all of those days, to get there by six).  I also taught ESL in the evenings a couple of those days, which includes planning lessons.  AND, Cary and I are trying to get everything for the ward family home evening on Monday night planned and ready.  We went up to Costco yesterday to get food for it, and we still need some more, so I'm going to have to make another grocery store trip sometime today.

And I'm annoyed at how many people eat SO MANY FREAKING DONUTS Saturday mornings.  And people totally overdose on sweets on holiday weekend (Mother's Day!).

Anyway, I got home, took a quick rinse-off in the shower, and put on some sweats. I think I'll spend a few hours reading, or taking a nap.  Or doing both.

Tonight is Jana's birthday movie marathon!  Yay for pizza and crowding tons of people in the living room to watch movies on the big projector screen.  And for lounging in the LoveSac.

Tomorrow is church, and prepping food for FHE. 

Maybe my roommates and I will make some delicious food together.  It's so nice when all three of us are home.

ps. hopefully I'll get some new batteries (or a new charger) for my camera soon!

1 comment:

  1. People do eat SO MANY donuts. I remember once when I was working, there was a line of 3 or 4 obese people all buying donuts and I just kept thinking, what the heck is wrong with the world?! Good thing I don't even really like donuts so I never had a problem eating stuff at the bakery when I was working. I could go for a honey bran muffin right now though, mmmmmm.

    I miss the bakery. It's exhausting, but it was fun.

    ReplyDelete