CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Birthday day.

So, my birthday was over a month ago.  In September. 

I keep trying to write this spectacular post about it, but I just don't like it.  However, I do want to share the pictures with you.

Let me start by saying: I have the coolest friends.

They planned a picnic for me on the roof/deck of the house I lived in for summer.

Complete with tons of yummy homemade food, sparkling cider, and a birthday cake.

They told me the ingredients came from magic land.
 


Oh, and zoo animal cupcakes.  Did I mention the zoo animal cupcakes? 

Well, they were delicious.  I chose the one with the giraffe on it, and let Elisa have the hippo (because we all know hippos are Elisa's favorite).








The birthday cake had a peace candle on it.  A big fat green one.  And I blew it out with my first breath.  


I think those are both good omens.


Finally, they gave me a gift.  Little handmade finger puppets.  A monkey, an alpaca, and a blue and white snail.  Also from magic land (appropriately, I think).  

I did some other things, but I think this picnic was the highlight of my birthday (well, that and the fact that some of my other friends I haven't seen in awhile remembered and called me :)).

I really like being twenty-three (and being me).


:)

1 comment:

  1. Those cupcakes look fantastic! Sprinkles AND zoo animals? Easy to see they were yummy.

    ReplyDelete