CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Young Agrarians

I got a movie from Netflix on Friday called Media That Matters: Good Food.  It's a series of short documentaries which talk about free trade, sustainability, etc.  The one below was one of my favorites. 

Having spent time in the garden this summer, all of this is brought home for me a lot more.  I love going to the farmer's market and buying food directly from the hands of the farmer who grew it, or better yet when I picked it myself from the garden.  It really encourages a much more healthy way of living, and a great relationship with food!



ps. the movie How to Cook Your Life expounds on the idea of how cooking and the way we treat our food effects our health and our lives. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment