CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

a few pictures from summer.




the drive-in movie theater in Auburn.
one of my favorite places. cheaper than the regular theater, and it plays two movies.

 
vending machines WITH books in them.  seriously? best idea ever.


 
uh huh. another one.


 
I love the look of these apartments. especially the one with the surf board on the balcony.


 
cool newsstand. i seriously wanted to buy everything in it.


 
the other side of the newsstand


 
jonny hahn. always there, playing his rolling piano on the street.  I think he's pretty cool.


 
These windows are super awesome and vintag-ey. I want some for my own house someday, i think.


 
from the park next to pike place market.


 
my little sister was once scared to death by the seagulls that like to hang out in this park.


 
i love this fence. and the view behind it (taken from the same park pictured above).



*so, i don't feel like capitalizing, if you didn't notice. and this whole post is totally random. whatev.

1 comment:

  1. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!! yaaa no capitalizing.... wait i just did!!!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
    I did it again AHHHHH i can't stop!!!!
    HELP MEEEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete