CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

and now for today's highlights

I know I've mentioned before that my family is the epitome of hilarity and randomness, and since I've been home, I've been right in the midst of it all, so I've seen many funny things as of late, and thought y'all might enjoy them.

1. My mom hog-tied my sister Katie with the vacuum cord as they raced up the stairs to do who knows what

2. My sister Mckenzie and her friends made $27 at her lemonade stand today. WHO DOES THAT? Flip... inflation really has, well, inflated. Oh yeah, and the ice cream man bought some. She also found two caterpillars, brought them home, and named them both "Mac" because she "can't tell them apart, and that way I won't get their names wrong, and they won't feel bad".

3. My mom called me a hippie because I was listening to Sara Bareilles, just before proclaiming that her spaghetti needed more "sparkle" (somehow she got that from "garlic salt")

4. Mckenzie started listing off all the things that make her fart. Well, Katie and I were flexing our abs in the bathroom mirror when Kenzie came in and decided to join us. Soon after, she announced that sometimes when she flexes, it makes her fart. She went on to explain how laughing too hard, coughing, exercising, etc., may make her perform the aforementioned act.

5. Emily said and did this (see video below) when explaining to me why going to the new "Zumba" class (latin dance moves/cardio) at the gym was embarrassing (*note: this explanation is a lot more formal than the first one that she gave us... unfortunately I am not that quick with the camera...):



ps: I hope you all know that I am not trying to humiliate my poor, innocent, disabled sister. But think about it... I grew up with her like that, and to me she's just another sister. Therefore, if she says something goofy, we laugh just like we would with any other sibling. Plus she l.o.v.e.s. making people laugh. So don't feel bad if you find yourself chuckling at this particular candid moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment