CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hurrraaaaaaaaaaay!

I've located my beloved and much missed box of movies that contains my Season 1 of Gilmore Girls! Apparently in the blur that was my life in the few days after school got out and I drove home I was tired and just left it at my old apartment! Luckily I have the girl who bought my contract's phone number and I was able to text her and find out if she knew where it was and just my luck... she did!

Anyway, Caitlin being the amazing friend that she is, picked it up for me, and as soon as she can get a breath from all the overtime she's been putting in at work she's going to mail it to me.

I shall be waiting with baited breath until it arrives :)

As far as the mission call goes, I've been having problems getting my dental papers taken care of... long story.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you hate missing pieces?? Happy for your completeness with your movies..TG for good friends..
    Love from Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I will mail that.... soon. Promise!!!!

    ReplyDelete