CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

uh oh.

I'm having second thoughts. I don't know why or how or what is causing them but I'm sort of freaking out a little inside.

Like... aaaaaaaaaah i'm going to be trapped for 18 months with all these rules and I don't know if I can handle it. 1.) I hate wearing nylons 2.) I hate wearing long skirts 3.) I hate waking up early 4.) I strongly dislike adhering to a solid schedule. 5.) I love swimming 6.) I strongly dislike being serious all the time

I know there are tons of good reasons why I should go and I would survive if I did go (after all, I did teach for a year didn't I? :)), i'm just arguing with my own logic I think.

I need to go eat some cookie dough to quell these thoughts that keep popping into my head. Who wants to give me all the good reasons why I should go on a mission???

1 comment:

  1. 1. Sister Hollenbaugh sounds good.
    2. Sweet sweater vests!
    3. No boy drama for a year and a half
    4. The harder you work, the hotter your husband will be (see, I should've gone on a mission....)
    5. You (may) get to live in a cool foreign country then I will be jealous
    6. You already gave me and Tim all of your stuff and you cannot have it back for a year and half at least

    ReplyDelete