CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blogger's Block

I have the most horrible news.  I think I may have blogger's block. 

This is a serious problem. 

I have about 5 half composed posts in my files waiting to be finished, and it just keeps not happening.

I really really want to finish them so that you can read the delectable goodness before it's completely outdated, but it could be done so very descriptively and beautifully and I think (hope) I'm capable of producing that kind of writing.

I need to be inspired!

Or maybe I just don't have the patience to sit and write them the way I feel they deserve to be written.


Either way... what i really need to know is if anyone knows of a cure?

Pretty please?

:(

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I can be of any help. My writing is pretty boring. I'm sure the only reason people read my blog is because of my adorable baby. And I'm ok with that. :)

    ReplyDelete