CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What's Up?

Things have been pretty average around here lately. I've been meaning to blog more, but somehow I often don't have the time, or don't think that I have anything really blogworthy.

But. I know there is plenty in my life that is blogworthy. Right?

I'm a nanny in Orem for some of the cutest little kids ever.

I live with the family for whom I nanny, which I love. It's great to be part of a family, but still close to where all my college friends and all the BYU festivities are taking place.

Soon I will get a laptop, so that I can get all my pictures and things organized and can post more consistently.

I have a list of good doctors in the area that I'm going to check out, so that I can find one that I really trust, and get to working to be all healthy and happy again.

I'm starting to feel organized and in control of my life! Yay! My bedroom is coming together nicely, and I have plans to embark on all sorts of decorating endeavors once I get the rest of my life in order. So excited.

I have lots of time to read, and am enjoying (understatement) really delving into reading non-fiction on the topics that are interesting me most at the moment.

I'm going to apply to be a blogger for About-Face, a blog about teen body image and how the media effects teenage girls' perceptions of their bodies (one of the topics I've been most interested in recently).

Finally, I'm beginning to feel happy again. It's the most amazing feeling. I'm excited for everyday... to discover new things about myself, and to spend time with my friends, and to learn about everything the world has to offer.


ps~Big news: One of my best friends, Caitlin, had her baby! Congratulations and props to her for a being brave enough to give birth completely naturally. The little guy is my god son, he is named Atticus, and he was born on September 6th, weighing in at 7 lbs. 5 oz. Both mom and baby are doing fabulously (with the exception of being tired, of course), and they are both hoping to return home today! You can go to Cait and Tim's blog to see lots of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment