CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Problems?

Is anyone else having trouble getting to/commenting on here? I've officially heard from about 3 people now that they've had issues, but no specifics as to what the problem is (?).

I thought it was a little weird when no one commented on my letter post (i thought it was pretty funny... if i do say so myself).

Someone email or facebook or something and tell me what's going on! Is there an error message? Does the link not work?

I will fix this. Do not fear.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I think I got it to work! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! it worked!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can comment about all the clever things you say. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete