CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Fun Theory

How can we get people to make better choices?  By making it fun.

Do you think we can get more people to throw their trash IN the trash can if we make it fun?
Watch the below video to find out.




What about getting people to take the stairs as opposed to the escalator?




What a great idea!  Seriously, can you imagine all the other amazing changes we could make in this world if we applied this theory to other world problems?

Any ideas anyone?

[Videos courtesy of thefuntheory.com, and youtube.com.  I originally found them on itsallaboutthehat.blogspot.com]

3 comments:

  1. hahaha. I LOVE that.

    Now that's a theory I can get behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish more stairs were like those piano stairs. That would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one to get people to stand up more put electric shocks in the furniture so people won't want to sit down. I think it would be fun to stay unhurt. :)
    love, kenzie

    ReplyDelete