CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Ugh.

I'm sorry I'm lame guys.

I've been in and out of this weird illness for the past few days.  I felt pretty good all weekend watching conference and eating yummy food and hanging out with my friends, but last night I got this horrible migraine and it was back to feeling bad. 

So I've been holed up here in the house sleeping and bored out of my mind.  And I haven't been able to get myself to focus on writing long enough to get a blog post up.

Who knows, maybe after I get this post up, I will get on a roll and I'll post some of the other posts I have half done.  Or something random. 



But for now, I'm going to remember fun times at the beach with my family. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm the first comment the best sister in the world ! that was fun at the beach hope you feel better

    ReplyDelete